Call for NIOD Fund Junior Fellowships
The aim of the junior fellowships is to enable young researchers to do archival or literature research at NIOD or elsewhere in Amsterdam/The Netherlands, to write an article or research proposal or to otherwise collaborate with researchers and programmes at NIOD.
What the NIOD Fund offers
- A two-month working period at NIOD
- Stipend € 1250 per month (max. 2 months)
- Housing allowance of max. € 1000 per month for candidates from outside the Netherlands.
Who is eligible?
The following researchers are eligible for these Junior Fellowships:
- PhD candidates.
- Young researchers who have obtained their PhD fewer than 4 years ago.
Candidates must work in the field of NIOD research and be able to demonstrate how their stay may contribute to their research or development.
What we expect of Junior Fellows
- A concrete end result;
- Active participation within the institute, for example by giving a lecture for colleagues;
- Public lecture for the NIOD Fund;
- Information for a portrait on the website, social media etc.
An application consists of a cover letter of max. 400 words, a resume, and a preliminary work plan.
Applications must be submitted digitally before 1 June 2022 to: email@example.com, subject: Application Junior Fellowship 2022-2023
The board of the NIOD Fund awards the fellowships based on the advice of a joint committee of NIOD and NIOD Fund.