Call for Papers
We welcome articles on the general themes of the journal. Visit Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies.
For the coming October 2013 issue of Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies the focus is on (historical and neo-) fascism as a transnational phenomenon. We welcome both theoretical studies on fascist transnationality and (local) case studies of transnational fascism as a practical reality. We invite authors from disciplines such as history, social and political sciences, media studies, literature, and the arts.
Submission deadline: June 1 2013
- The transnational approach by comparative fascist studies to (historical or neo-)fascism
- The actual actors in transnational fascism
- The politics of transnational fascism, as illustrated by international meetings or organizations
- Transnational links between fascist movements or regimes
- The role of (modern) media in fascist transnationality
- Women and transnational fascism
- Continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
- The ‘globalization’ and Europeanization of Nazism, fascism, and white supremacism
- Music and fashion in contemporary fascist transnationality