Leven in bezet Nederland (1940-1945)
Each year is discussed in detail and illustrated with unique photos and posters from NIOD's rich collection. The result is an indispensable series about the Netherlands during the Second World War. The preface was written by Ad van Liempt.
This collection consists of:
- 1940 Confusion and Adaptation (Wichert ten Have)
- 1941 The Mask Comes Off (Robin te Slaa)
- 1942 War on All Fronts (Erik Schumacher)
- 1943 Repression and Resistance (Elias van der Plicht)
- 1944 Disrupted Expectations (Jan van Oudheusden & Erik Schumacher)
- 1945 The Reckoning (Ad van Liempt)
Order the collection here.