Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies Volume 11, issue 2 (2022)
We proudly present volume 11, issue 2 (2022) of the Fascism journal (open access). We hope you’ll enjoy reading the articles and encourage you to share them.
Table of Contents, Volume 11, issue 2 (November 2022): Fascism in interwar Greece
- Aristotle Kallis, George Souvlis / Editorial Introduction: Re-assessing the Metaxas Dictatorship (1936-41): Greek Fascism or Old-Style Authoritarianism?
- Aikaterini [Kate] Papari / Ideological Forerunners of Metaxas’s Regime: Conservative Intellectuals on Parliamentarianism’s Ruptures in the Second Hellenic Republic;
- Aristotle Kallis / International Fascism and the Allure of the ‘Third Way’ in Interwar Greece;
- George Souvlis / Genuine Fascist Theory or Non-Systematic Conceptualizations of the New Authoritarian Order? Towards an Anatomy of Nikolaos Koumaros’s Anti-Parliamentarian Thought;
- Rosa Vasilaki / Women and Femininity under the Metaxas Regime in Greece;
- Yannis Stamos / What’s in a name? The Third Hellenic Civilization;
- Demetra Tzanaki / Libido, Psychic Eugenics and Abnormality: Patriarchal Biomedical Rule and Metaxas’s Fascistoid Regime (1936-1941);
- Vassilios Apostolos Bogiatzis / From the ‘Nobleman’s Sword’ to the ‘Flag of the Fascist Ideals’: The Formation and Development of Ioannis Metaxas’s Intellectual Weltanschauung (1897-1941);
- Paul Jackson / Conference Report: Beyond the Paranoid Style: Fascism, Radical Right and the Myth of Conspiracy - Fifth Convention of the International Association for Comparative Fascist Studies (COMFAS);
- Craig Fowlie / Britain’s Contemporary Extreme Right in Context : A Review Essay.